Clarion Collection Hotel Grand – A fashionable hotel in the heart of Gjøvik
Grand Hotel is Gjøvik’s oldest hotel with roots stretching back to 1902. The cosy atmosphere has been one of our central pillars since Grand’s dawning days and in 1994 we received the building-tradition award for the well-preserved architecture.
You find us centrally located in Gjøvik about 100 metres from the bus- and train station, with the pedestrian street and inland Norway’s largest shopping mall, CC Gjøvik, just a minute from the doorstep.
Friendliness, the good mood and service
At Grand Hotel we value friendliness, positive experiences and the service you expect. With those fundamental traditions as a baseline, we hope to provide you with a great stay and a clear cut accommodation choice whenever you return to Gjøvik.
Grand Hotel sports 90 high-standard rooms and five conference areas with a capacity of up to 180 guests. 60 rooms received additional upgrades in 2016 and we are looking forward to show you the results.
No matter if you are looking for a roof over your head, express conference venues, a lunch buffet, homemade pastries or a place to start you pub crawl, Clarion Collection Hotel Grand is a great choice.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good59
- BEEKS_LuxLuxembourg City, LuxembourgTrip Type:BusinessLuxembourg in Gjovik08/10/2018Clarion Hotel Gjovik has an excellent staff and clean rooms. The daily free breakfast provided a good start to my day. Good location to social activities, shopping and restaurants in walking... Read full review
- davidcZ8663HGStavanger, NorwayTrip Type:CouplesNever thought I would give a Clarion Collection such a Low Score14/10/2018Having stayed in many Clarion Collection Hotels it may be that our expectations were a bit high, but honestly...how much can you charge for a room with NO facilities, no mirrors, no pictures, no... Read full review
- Dream47967090869Tokyo, JapanTrip Type:BusinessEvening meal was nice30/10/2018Evening meal was really nice, it was warm, home-made. In my impression, the evening meal quality was as same as other restaurants! It's included, really wonderful!but I felt disappointing that there... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Price||NOK1,377.00 one night|
- maximum number of conference participants - 1-150
- fully licensed
- licensed lounge - Egon holder åpent med frokost fra kl 06:30 til middag kl 23:00