Restauranten Viken II is situated in Evjua Strandpark, in the middle of beautiful Totenvika along highway Fv 33 between Minnesund and Gjøvik. The restaurant is built in the style of a traditional Mjøsa boat and located near the shore with spectacular views of Helgøya, Hamar and Stange. The “galley” serves delicious summer dishes made with fresh produce from the local farms of Toten. Fully licensed bar.
Evjua Strandpark is also home to Evjua Camping – with pitches for caravans, tents and motorhomes. It is also possible to rent “Kapteinsboligen” – the Captain’s Residence – which sleeps 9 people in 4 bedrooms. If you arrive by boat you can moor in Evjua Båthavn. Child-friendly sandy beach. Read more on page XX
Open daily from approx. June 1. – August 15.
Weekend entertainment programme available at www.evjua.no/program
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good9
- Iron_PandiUllensaker Municipality, NorwayTrip Type:Friends getawayBevuto soltanto...30/07/2018Mi sono fermato solo per bere e fare quattro chiacchiere. Ma direi che sia per la location che per i cibi visti passare, potrei anche tornarci. In partilcorare ho visto degli hamburger molto... Read full review
- Inger Lise OTrip Type:FamilyDinner19/06/2016Graet food. Good service. Fantastic place by Mjøsa. Love this place. I recommend this. food is super good. Buteful wie.. Read full review
- Kari EElverum, NorwayTrip Type:FamilyTaste og Lake Mjøsa - Lake Sik with bacon on baked potato06/08/2018Local food is very popular in this area and Viken II has taken this to heart by using fish from Lake Mjøsa on the meny. I had a lake fish called Sik with bacon on baked potatofor dinner. I enjoyed... Read full review
- Experience Evjua strand park
- boat harbour
- food and beverage service
Nature and terrain