Search General & Tourist Information
The tourist office in Gjøvik is happy to answer any questions you have about our wonderful region! We offer tips and advice on experiences, accommodation and attractions. We hire out bikes, and as the only tourist office in Norway, we also rent out skateboards and scooters! We also sell gift cards, bus passes, souvenirs, maps and a selection of books.
Contact us directly:
1. Arne-Jørgen Skurdal, Tourism manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Heidi Gran, Marketing Manager, email@example.com
3. Mette Stenersen, Market coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Runar Bekkelund, Service desk and web, email@example.com
5. Geir Sivertzen, Head of the fishing project "Fiskelykke", firstname.lastname@example.org
Destination Gjøvikregion Hadeland Ringerike
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 4 pm
Extended opening hours during the school's summer vacation:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 6: 00pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sundays in July: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Where do you find us?
We're located in the middle of Gjøvik, right across the road by the train/bus station.
Please come by if you have any questions or want a couple of tips for your stay.
Our services is of course free.
Have a nice day!